Code of Ethics
- As a member of the International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA), I abide by the Code of Ethics within my business.
- We will always exercise integrity, honesty and diligence in carrying out our professional duties and responsibilities.
- We will safeguard the interests of our colleagues and clients, and shall not knowingly be a party to any illegal or unethical activity.
- We will enter into no agreement nor undertake any activity which may be in conflict or give the appearance of conflict with the legitimate interest of our client, or that would prejudice our capacity to perform our professional duties.
- We will protect any confidential information obtained in the performance of our duties, and shall not use such information for personal gain nor in a manner that would be detrimental to our client or any other party.
- We will continually ensure the currency of the knowledge, skills and technical competencies required to perform our professional activities.
- We will refrain from conduct or action which would detract from the reputation of the IVAA or the profession of Virtual Assistance as a whole.
- We will be mindful at all times of our responsibilities as professionals toward the community at large.
Virtual Admin Professionals, Inc will provide the best service to our clients. We are business partners working with our clients to develop solutions that are successful and within budget. We work to build long lasting relationships that stem from trust.